There may be a few reasons as to why there is no sound output from your speakers. Begin with the checklist below:
- Make sure that your receiver, preamp or amplifier is plugged in and turned on.
- Verify that headphones are not plugged in, or that the system is on Mute?
- Lastly re-check all connections making sure that there aren’t any shorts in the speaker wires or any connection errors with RCA/XLR cables.
If one of these doesn’t remedy the problem, or you are not sure how to proceed, please contact the local dealer or Paradigm Customer Support team and we will be happy to help.
- Visit our website at: paradigm.com/support
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org